• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Team32!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

In the past 2 months we've gone from only overtaking 1 team and having at least 5 teams overtaking us, to where we are now overtaking 3 teams and only 1 is currently overtaking us. And another 3070 or above cards added to the team and even they will drop off!

Whoo-hoo!!! Team 32!!!

For me personally it's gratifying to be back in the fold, after a long hiatus. For years I occupied the #10 slot in production, I'm working on reclaiming that position, am currently at #12 . :rock:
#10 is mine! At least until I can straighten out my woes. On the other hand, I've been so slow to resolve my farm issues.... Fold on brother.

I'm flirting with 10 mill for a day but...
1) I'll need favorable WU's with high output
2) I'll need to not play games on my machines on the day(s) that I do get good WU's
2a) Which means that I'll have to be too tired and/or
2b) The wife isn't watching some of her shows on TV and/or
2c) I have too much work to do after work
3) It's always good form to list a minimum of three things.

So not likely until I start buying gear for a new farm. As prices decrease, the possibility for a folding farm increases. I think that retail price is still a year away so you're in no danger from that.

I know I won't be able to unseat you from #10, but I'm glad #10 is in good hands! :attn:
Oh you might. Don't mistake my blustery talk for fact.
I could, if I find a way to keep the wife from seeing the electric bill. :unsure: .....:sneaky:
She saw the bill but she was good natured about it. I'll throttle back a bit, save on the electric bill and apply the savings to some FAH hardware upgrades for later on. ;)

lol. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. The key is to stay healthy and sometimes that means hiding the electric bill from your spouse... or is it? Maybe not. I'm probably as qualified to speak on relationships as Dr. Phil so.... Ya. Don't listen to me I guess. Ya. That would be best.

Last edited:
Back