• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Constant crashing. Overheating power section?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The problem with that is the pump-res combo directly impedes airflow over the power section from the side so that won't work. The GPU block and tubing lines impede it from the front, and the tubing line from the pump and power cable impede it from the side in the area that isn't obstructed by the pump-res.

I think I'm going to wind up forced to relocate the pump-res somewhere else, but there aren't a whole ton of options for where to put that and still have tubing runs that work easily.

Pretty much, yea. I can't figure out how to get the air flowing where I need it go, however.

The other ideas were merely me spitballing other things that might make the system better able to cope with reduced airflow in that area. The best solution would probably be a full cover block, but I'm convinced that there must be a less costly option. Maybe I'm delusional.

Have a top fan blowing air downward towards the back of the GPU if the case permits.

Back