• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Hyper T4 & Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kreight97

Hello

Last week a bought a new pc, I had to buy a seperate cpu cooler because the FX-4300 didn't came with one so I bought a cheap one (10€)

The cpu cooler really annoys me it's quite loud and i want to buy other one.
I've been thinking about buying the Cooler Master Hyper T4 since it's very cheap and it has a good performance but the problem is that my Corsair vengeance 4gb is quite tall and I don't know if it will fit.

This is my motherboard: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3833#ov

Can someone tell me if the cpu cooler will fit?
I'm using only 1 ram but in the near future I will buy one more Corsair vengeance 4gb

I think it should. I don't know how much the costs for the t4 vs the h212+ evo, but if they're the same price I think you should just go with the Evo. But yeah I think it should fit. I had a similar motherboard like that one and I had the h212+evo with push and pull and it fitted. With still little space for ram. Ill tag a picture of it when my mouse and keyboard stops messing up.

DSC00083.JPG

Hope this helps?

Last edited:
my ram is a bit higher so i'm not sure if it'll fit
but i can change the ram to the other side right with no problems right?

Back