• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler master ice fusion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lochekey

Senior Pink Member
So I was looking for a cheapish thermal paste as I find I am changing cpus a few times a week lately and I an tired of paying 13 bucks a tube for gelids. I stumbled across a tub of cooler master ice fusion for 20 bucks on Amazon and thought I would give it a try. Anyone have any experience with this stuff or know if it is electrically conductive? I know this is a cheap paste but as long as it works halfway decent I will bee happy.

Sorry forgot the link

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master...qid=1447461815&sr=1-20&keywords=thermal+paste

Thanks mandrake that helped. Don't know what I'm gonna go with yet but at least I now know the stuff isn't cheap crap that will eat my hardware. 20 bucks for a lifetime supply of thermal paste is just hard to pass up.:clap:

How about this for a lifetime supply? :rofl:
What the? Whitehawk have you even put a dent in that can? I'm constantly swapping Cpu's and or Gpu's using either waterblocks or my Pots and I still have at least half of my 65g of Arctic Mx2 left that thing would last me like 10 years.

What the? Whitehawk have you even put a dent in that can? I'm constantly swapping Cpu's and or Gpu's using either waterblocks or my Pots and I still have at least half of my 65g of Arctic Mx2 left that thing would last me like 10 years.

I'm still using the smaller jar, I got the 1 pound jar for when I have to pull the NH-U9DO A3 HS's to add/change mem on my SuperMicro 4P's as the HS block a mem slot for each CPU. So I need to clean off old paste and put new on :)

Don't think I've ever seen that much paste before. Sell the rest in small packets to the neighborhood PC builders but be careful as it could raise some red flags. ;)

Back