• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster AquaGate Mini

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've never seen that before. It looks okay for what you want but how much is it? I did a search for it and couldn't find a price. If it's very much I would look at other option.

^^ Agreed.

Reading one of the reviews, it says that the main focus of the unit was to make installing a waterclloing setup easier. I don't really see how this makes installation any easier. In my mind it would make it harder since you have the whole unit attached. If you have to remove your motherboard to mount the waterblock, i would have to imagine putting everything back in your case would be a pain with the the radiator being attached.

Considering there are 3 basic components to a water cooling setup (4 if you add in a res), there isn't a whole lot you can do to ease installation. It is just 3 or 4 pieces, and then connecting some tubing. Kits like this I personally think do not improve upon any water cooling concepts. Whether they be performance, noise, or ease of use. A unit such as this limits the flexibility you have when installing the components independantly, and IMO would not be easier to install.

I got the same issue of Max PC just today. Yeah, Jas is right. You're better off just buying separate components instead of a kit. Watercooling is a pretty simple to understand and is pretty easy to set up

-1cem4n

Back