• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling Suggestion for Nvidia 9600 GT Low profile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magic_man

Hello there dear Overclockers,today i have a question for you guys,can you suggest me an Cooler for my old nvidia 9600 gt green edition.The stock cooler is wrecked and for this time i'm using a modded cooling solution:two coolers fastened togheter on my video card heatsink,providing me the best solution for this moment :attn:. I have saved up some money and i'm looking for a new cooler for my video card.I have two suggestions : Arctic Cooling Accelero L2 Pro,Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 REv 2 plus turbo module. So what do you say about this two little cooling solutions? are they reliable? plus I must mention the fact that after playing for a couple of time when the Gpu is heating up above 50 degrees Celsius the image is flickering,is kinda' annoying this problem,i must wait for my video card to cool down and then to try to play again,but off-course the problem persists. Above I attached a picture taken when i runned Furmark 2011 for 15 minutes,and I wait your suggestions and even some tips and solutions for my problem. Regards and keep up with the good work!:fight::facepalm::salute:

Attachments

• video test.jpg
    video test.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 57
Windows does not see artifacts, thereby, screenshots show no artifacts.

Anyway, as far as for your card goes, save money and get a new card instead of spending it on a cooler, it's worthier, IMHO.

Windows does not see artifacts, thereby, screenshots show no artifacts.

Anyway, as far as for your card goes, save money and get a new card instead of spending it on a cooler, it's worthier, IMHO.

The video stress that i have taked didn't showed any artifacts at all. I still beliewe that the card is technically in a good state! correct me if i'm wrong!
:shock::comp:

Those coolers will be fine... but I agree with Txus and not to spend $30 for a cooler on a $30 GPU.

Back