• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolit Freezone Pelt system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They use the tech to cool the liquid.. uhh

Ad Rock said:
We should all be focusing on how much this product is going to blow instead :D.

He said it first!

HardwareFreak said:
Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.94 GHz. 700 MHz overclock is pretty impressive. The load temp on the CPU is 46C degrees, with idle of ~28. Which really isn't bad considering 700 MHz over stock @ 1.66 Vcore.

hahahha those temps suck! im loading at 35ºC MAX after runing like 5 days and dual folding at 2.85ghz with 1.536v. yes...its slower speeds and less voltage...but! i have two cores and my heat output is 184w compaired to their 136w. so i can sufficiently say this unit...is crap. watercooling is better...period..even if its 100 dollar water cooling like mine is.

dont buy this a friend of mine did nd he booted at 2.9ghz with anopty 144 and fried the cpu the tec cools the water that goes to the waterblock just go to swifttechs website and check thiers out its alot better and keepsa things 20C below ambient on a 146watt load

Back