• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 650D Rear Case Fan Push/Pull

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XCeleratedPC

Registered
Okay so I have a Corsair 650D with stuck fans so a 240 in the front and a 120 I think in the rear. Size is sorta irrelevant to this question but also I have a H100i so rad in roof and thus not the 240. Anyway my question is the rear case fan is currently installed pulling air in. But in my way of thinking heat rising and all that and since there is a 240 in front on bottom pulling cool air in it seems it would help air flow and possibly temps a little anyway but making the top read fun expel hot air from the case. The rad fans expel air from the case over the rad. So Im thinking the having the rear fan helping to expel the hot air? Or would it be better with it pulling in cool air that is probably almost immediately expelled over the rad and out the top by the rad fans?? I dont know I think I confused myself. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back