• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair A70 Mod | Gaming edition | Diy tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beret21

Registered
Corsair A70 Mod | Gaming edition | Diy tech
---------------------------------------------------

Just awesomized the appearance (I loved the end looksss)
It will also help in directing the air through the cooler all the way from start of the fins to the end.

Ambient temp: 30 c
Max temp while rendering: 62c (hottest core)
Cheap thermal paste: Having thermal conductivity of just 1.2 W/m-K

Link to Custom homemade Sanddrum

lol I water cool now I have it as a backup or for a backup rig when needed. But truthfully. I have enough better coolers and aio's I dont see myself using it.

Its enough for cooling a CPU but not enough for overclocking no doubt about that

Actually, It should be plenty good for overclocking on must setups. It's a huge cooler.

Its enough for cooling a CPU but not enough for overclocking no doubt about that

Actually, It should be plenty good for overclocking on must setups. It's a huge cooler.

It looks Cooler (sorry) but what are your gains?

Maybe a better fan with that custom shroud for better temps? Still a cool mod tho!

O yea the numbers. Those matters alot i am stupid in the first place for not sharing em. Though before u go down and have a look my first and foremost reason for modding was #LOOKS
Ambient temp of before was 30c now it was 28.9c. And its Blend test of P95. I did blend test because the pic of "Before" stress test was blend so to compare best i did the same test for same time period of about 1m 30s.
Cheap thermal paste: Having thermal conductivity of just 1.2 W/m-K. Artic silver has around 8 i guess

21752548_1690477897664139_4586436798832665282_o.jpg

What's the link to the cheap custom made sand drum there for? Did you mean to do that?

I guess you're one of the few that like the tramp stamp logo, nice mod though

What's the link to the cheap custom made sand drum there for? Did you mean to do that?
I mentioned it in the video and gave in description on YouTube. But once i shared it on forums i shared it here too as someone might say"Hey u said the link to sand-drum is in description but it is not" All because of 4:57 in the video

I guess you're one of the few that like the tramp stamp logo, nice mod though
I love the MSI dragon and the corsair gaming Logos these 2 are my fav, though with pair of scissors both are really difficult to make :p

Back