• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair CAS2 PC3200 is OUT!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Penguin4x4 said:

2-?-?-?-?T.

PMS I was just guesstimating. You don't have to be pescimisstict 24/7, do you? Its not shared with the video if you have a video card in it.

Still 7.2 is a lot. If it broke 5 that would be impressive.

Re-Volt said:

I dont know how much higher to take it...I have PLENTY of case cooling , and I took my old OCZ to 3.1v (hehe) Im not sure how much I want to take this Corsair though.

I wouldn't take it more than 2.8v... when I use 2.9v on my memory I can't even boot at 438MHz.. 2.8v should be a good balance between heat and performance..

Penguin4x4 said:

2-?-?-?-?T.

PMS I was just guesstimating. You don't have to be pescimisstict 24/7, do you? Its not shared with the video if you have a video card in it.

2,3,3,7,enhance off (It7's version of 1t command)
The ram at these timings is way faster than my samsung at the same fsb using 2,2,2,6 enhance off so don't let the low timings put you off.Also It will not allow a boot at extreme fsb's if you alter away from these timings which tells me it is set pretty agressive at spd.It runs 95% efficient and is not shared with video.

Back