• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair dominator platinum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RAM like RAM , I wish to see any special results on these sticks because so far I saw that they're hardly available and overpriced ;)
Looking at specification I think that it will be about the same as G.Skill TridentX or Team Xtreem ...

RAM like RAM , I wish to see any special results on these sticks because so far I saw that they're hardly available and overpriced ;)

86€ for 8gb of 1600mhz yeah a bit overpriced, but you should definatly expect that to drop once soon enough.

I doubt as it's Dominator series ;) or at least not to G.Skill/Team point. G.Skill TridentX 2400 cost now about 90-99$/€ while 2133 Dominator Platinum is now for 125$ on newegg so count that price in Europe will be about 125€ ... I doubt that they drop price for 2400 kit by ~50% to reach G.Skill's price point ;)
Prices are on Corsair site and there is no 8GB /2400 so far but:
http://www.corsair.com/en/memory-by...hannel-ddr3-memory-kit-cmd16gx3m4a2400c9.html
$380 is for 16GB so ~$140 for 8GB vs $100 that cost G.Skill/Team on probably the same IC.

Back