• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair h100i issues.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roundhands

Registered
Hey,

I've had...and managed to fix issues with the pump/led not showing on corsair link....
however for some reason when i change the fan speeds or pump via corsair link....nothing happens.

I have two noctuas in the front of my r4 case connected via 4 pin motherboard slots and two spf120 quiet fans on my rad...just wondering if im ballsing something up? Everything seems to be running on full speed all the time.
There is a 3 speed fan controller on the front of my fractal define r4 case also that i could use....however the cables are 3 pin female connectors....is there any way to connect a 4 pin fan to these? Adapters etc?

Any help is much appreciated.

no, they are 3 pin. however the noctuas are 4pin...so the corsair link software should be able to control them right? and although pump speed is shown i changing that also has no effect.

What OS are you on?

Yes, the fans need to be PWM for the H100i to control.

windows 8.1.
Ok, so i could connect my sp120s into the voltage control on the case and run slow them using that. i have one fan in the rear and two in the front though that PMW and i still cant get c-link to control these....do they have to be connected directly into the cooler? Ive fully updated all of the corsair link software too.

Corsair Link has quite a few issues with Windows 8/8.1, which is why your pump speed isn't changing.

Right Ok, i already had to does some regedit to get the led controls and pump speed to show up. I guess i will be waiting for an update then i guess.

Thanks again for your effort to help me out!!!!!

Yeah i have had a quick look, but i will check again, see if anyone's having similar issues.

Back