• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H110 rejuvenated!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Desync

Bought a corsair H110 a few years ago from newegg and here recently my temps seemed as if I had no CPU cooler whatsoever. Took it out tonight and tore it all down and I had growth inside the H110. Cleaned it all out filled it back full of distilled water and so far running for 3 hours now and temps at 45c.

Hoping it stays this way until I can get the XSPC custom loop installed.

I would grab some clear pre-mixed fluid since just distilled won't last long. You could get growth and nasty oxidization that could ruin your gear. I wouldn't leave it untreated like that.

I would grab some clear pre-mixed fluid since just distilled won't last long. You could get growth and nasty oxidization that could ruin your gear. I wouldn't leave it untreated like that.

Yea i'm not gonna run it very long like it is. Was just a spare of the moment thing I had to do. Had to order a few more parts to get my XSPC loop up and running.

Back