• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H110

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wlucas

Registered
I finished my new system last night and wanted to share some photo's with everyone. Intel 4930K 3.4ghz, Asus Rampage Extreme IV Black Edition, 32gb Corsair 2400Mhz Ram, Corsair 1200w Digital PSU, Corsair H110 Cooler, 2 x EVGA GTX 780, LG BlueRay, 2 X 512gb Samsung 840 pro, 2 WD Black 1tb (Raid0 2gb), NZXT Phantom 820 Window Edition case.

leftside.JPG

ins1.JPG

ins2.JPG

front.JPG

3dm780sli.JPG

I can't wait for my 1,500w PSU to come in so that I can stick in two of my Titan's and test them. Overall, this system is pretty respectable in my opinion. I still have some case mods to do but it's looking pretty good for a starter.

Last edited:
If those WD HDDs are for file storage RAID0 is a bad idea. You lose one drive, all your data is gone.

Also, 780 or 780Ti? 3DMark and your list seem to disagree.

Looks great though!

She's a beauty. Congrats Lucas. Job well done. :salute:

If you want to add a little extra "bling", EVGA has illuminated bridges. Just need to figure out which one since they come in different specs. From the looks of the images, it looks like there's 2 slots in between those GPUs which would require the 3 way SLI. Even though you don't have 3 GPUs it will still work.

Back