• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H115i PRO RGB Compatible Chasis/Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mamut

Registered
Good Evening lads,
While trying to achieve sufficient temps, clocks and performence i decided to change me Cooler Master EVO 212 fr something more "cool" cooler:bang head
Ive just spend hours tossing and turning, trying to fit it on top of the case ,and although case is massive wide and large, motherboard and drives cages wouldnt allow to do so, only damaginf the case.
The Case Sharkoon D28 if i recall it correctly comes from my very first gaming rig from 4 years ago.

Would please post a list of available cases in UK that will accomodate mentioned above cooling system,
Well i ont want to spend more than ... well i'd like to use as cheap as possible case that can be fitted with h115i , it doesnt really matter if in front of case or top of it, me personally would like to put it on top, so i can put 2 or free fans in front pulling the air into .
It'll be muchly appreciated if theres such a list and/or if u can provide ur feedbacks.
Kind Regards

Mamut check out the link in my Sig. There are lots of cases that can house a 280 mm AIO. For inexpensive cases check out Roswill & Cooler Master. There are others but keep in mind you do get what you pay for most times.

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Window

That is what I ordered last night. I hope this case will give a decent accommodation to mentioned cooling.

I hope this case will give a decent accommodation to mentioned cooling.
Instead of guessing, I am sure the website shows exactly what kind of support it has for cooling in the specifications. :)

EDIT: Look at page 20 in the manual for that case. ;)

I can't see it im at work. What does it say.. I still got.time to cancel the order

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I got it. 280mm on the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing I'm going to try is .. mounting it on the top from the yt videos it looks like theres enough space for it on the top.

It looks like on top you can have problems with rad+fans (can interfere with the motherboard but I can be wrong) but in front is a lot of space. I was using P300 with 280 rad in front and all was fine while it was smaller case.

I Did a quick Google search of your configuration and found this.
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=167824

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/857203-corsair-h115i-top-mounted-in-p400s/

from Linus tech tips forum said:
"...never mind this, I can see that it would clearly not fit in the top. So to a new question, do you guys think it would be better to set it up in a pull with the fans on the inside of the case over my now pull setup with the rad on the inside and fans on the outside(behind the front panel)."

Back