• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair iCue/Slipstream Questions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chillz

Registered
So I'm new to Corsair's peripheral ecosystem. I thought it would be just as easy as Logitech's Unifier products - plug and play. But unfortunately Corsair's system is much more finicky and less intuitive.

The products in question are the K57 wireless keyboard and the Harpoon wireless mouse, both of which are part of the "Slipstream" family. They're supposed to be able to work on a single dongle, but the Harpoon will only pair with it's own included dongle - iCue only sees the keyboard. I've updated everything, including all the firmware. I tried pairing the mouse manually as well as thru iCue but it just doesn't pop up. But as soon as I insert the Harpoon's dongle, iCue recognizes it immediately. The only thing I could find in regards to this on Corsair's forums is their old beta info. I'd hate to have more ports taken up by dongles when it's not necessary.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I'd rather not have to send all this stuff back, wait for my refund, then spend more money to get the Logitech equivalents. Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
Back