• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Link

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-NightHawk

Does anyone else use Corsair Link? I have been using HW Monitor but I like that this software I can also set my machine to respond based on the temperature of the machine.

I wish I could control the transparency and color of the tiles with the sensor read outs but overall it is very nice. Anyways I took my photo of my machine and used Photoshop to boil the image down to just my computer before bringing it into the Corsair Link program so that it could look like this.

CorsairLink.PNG

I've been using Link for several years, different update versions along the way. It seems to work well enough, not a large footprint running in the background.

I have it but haven't used it for a while. The temps seem to match what HWMonitor tells me. I second the adjustability built in. Being able to set fan speeds based on actual temps is nice.

I have it but haven't used it for a while. The temps seem to match what HWMonitor tells me. I second the adjustability built in. Being able to set fan speeds based on actual temps is nice.

I'm a sucker for the visual flare. I wish it had a few more cosmetic configurable things.

I noticed that if I upgrade to a AX760i PSU it will also link into Corsair Link. I'm thinking about it. :D

Back