• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (1333)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hander13

Hello,i want to o/c my CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB RAm tell me how it is done or if it possible..Thank you...!!

Welcome! Not sure how far you are going to get... but it would be helpful to us if you listed your system specifications (mobo, cpu, etc).

Thanks...!!:)
Cpu:Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Mobo:Intel DH61BE
Gpu:Shapphire Radeon HD6790
what other you need??

I don't know if you will be able to overclock your ram with that motherboard. Do you have any options in the bios to change memory speed, timings, or voltage? I don't have the board so you will have to look and find them.

Memory speed, at 1600Mhz or so, really doesnt show any performance gains anyway, so you really are not missing out on much at all. If you insist on having faster ram for whatever reason, assuming that board doesnt have any overclocking options for the ram, your best bet is to buy 1600Mhz sticks and replace what you have.

ok I'll check the bios. Thanks so much for the information and for your instant reply.

Back