• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair vengeance compatibility issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AgentePi

Hi guys, I'm sorry to repeat this topic but I didn't find any of them which was referred to noctua nh-d14.
It's just that simple question, would it be able to fit, with a asus 990fx, and a fx8350?
Now I regret having bought that memories but there's no turn back I'm afraid. :shrug:
I've heard that the outer fan can be placed above so the high-profile memories can fit, but I'm not really sure about that.
If it couldn't be posibble to fit, which heatsink do you recommend me?
Is it worth to get liquid cooling like the h100?
Thanks in advance :D

I'd say you are lucky. Noctua has tested a lot of ASUS AM3+ boards and they all fit. Not sure about yours as you don't specify the model.

Wow I'm glad to check by myself it appears on the list, it's the sabertooth 990fx, but, does it mean that there won't be any issues even with hi-profile ram? :eh?:
I was thinking about getting a corsair h60 liquid cooling, but if I could install the noctua, I'd sure go for it
:D

Back