• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Air Cooler - Tuniq Tower?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How so? on frostytech, the tower 120 extreme actually outperfroms the NH-D14
No offense, but did you read the first post and the title of the thread? I was referring to the Tuniq Tower. :eh?:

Last edited:
haha you guys will think this is funny - or annoying, who knows - but i've talked a bit about it with a friend today and i believe i'm going to buy an EVGA superclocker cooler in the next couple days. :3

It is a dated design and wasn't the greatest when it was out. You would be best off getting a Megahalems or a Noctua NH-D14.

No offense, but did you read the first post and the title of the thread? I was referring to the Tuniq Tower. :eh?:

ah... I used search to find this and I put in tower extreme in the search box. that must be why. LOL

so you tower extreme is good to go, and I should order one?

ah... I used search to find this and I put in tower extreme in the search box. that must be why. LOL

so you tower extreme is good to go, and I should order one?

Are you talking about the (older) Tuniq Tower?

If you're talking about a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, it's a good cooler and the Rev. C's have the new mounts and wider fin spacing.

Alternatively you can save some cash and pick up a CM Hyper 212+ if you're going with a 2500K/2500K as they've received good reviews lately.

I have 2x tuniq towers for two of my systems, I love how it looks (kind of beefy) and the fan can be adjusted from low to high, it works very well in my setups and for $25, I am extremely satisfied.

I haven't tried on AM3+ yet but I just bought a new system over the weekend, I might be trying it on the new system to see how it does.

Back