• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Voltage drop on every reboot! HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My how to put up Sig at OCF.

New Shortcut method for putting a Signature with your system information following your every post so people can know what is in the case that they are trying to assist with. Thank you.

Now the signature should give us a look-see at what power supply is in use. Maybe it is borderline. I doubt the board is bad since you say 'some' of your problems came right on from the old motherboard to the new. That logially would mean some part of the system that was with the old motherboard is still bad with a new motherboard.

My how to put up Sig at OCF.

New Shortcut method for putting a Signature with your system information following your every post so people can know what is in the case that they are trying to assist with. Thank you.[/url]

Now the signature should give us a look-see at what power supply is in use. Maybe it is borderline. I doubt the board is bad since you say 'some' of your problems came right on from the old motherboard to the new. That logially would mean some part of the system that was with the old motherboard is still bad with a new motherboard.

Noted, I've added my specs to the signature, with more details.

Can't seem to find much info on Chieftec. NewEgg doesn't carry the brand and most of the Google references are international and in a language I can't read. Are you in the US? Do you have any objection to putting a geographical reference in with your user name and profile? This helps us when making purchase recommendations.

Can't seem to find much info on Chieftec. NewEgg doesn't carry the brand and most of the Google references are international and in a language I can't read. Are you in the US? Do you have any objection to putting a geographical reference in with your user name and profile? This helps us when making purchase recommendations.

I am located in Romania, where the internet and the computer components prices are the highest in Europe.

Back