• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CrazyPC "Going out of Business" Sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh wow thanks for the headsup....hopefully they'll drop the price further on the Storm Sentinel mouse and Logitec G110 keyboard.

Damn, that sucks, another quality cooling vendor shutting the doors. :( I've dealt with them in the past and had pleasant experiences with them.

Wow, I have been buying from them for a while. That sucks.

I almost hate to post this because you might buy them out from under me but are the 12.00 Gentle Typhoons a good deal? I'm not on the prices these days.

Last edited:
Wow, I have been buying from them for a while. That sucks.

I almost hate to post this because you might buy them out from under me but are the 12.00 Gentle Typhoons a good deal? I'm not on the prices these days.

Couple bucks cheaper than normal. Not huge deal as some sites sell em for about $12 if you buy 5 or more which lots of people do.

Maybe they are going belly up because it looks like their website was designed in the 90's? Most of their "clearance" stuff is still more expensive than Newegg.

Attachments

• win 0.png
    win 0.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 771
  • win 1.png
    win 1.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 769
Last edited:
Maybe they are going belly up because it looks like their website was designed in the 90's? Most of their "clearance" stuff is still more expensive than Newegg.

It is sad to see a vendor closing but the website definitely turned me off to them with the old looking design. In my opinion the design of the website is very important, especially in something related to computer technology. I'm keeping my eye open for a few things on clearance though.

Also using product images with hardware from 8 years ago (that above window kit) turns me off a lot. If they have any good deals I pick em up. I've never liked their prices compared to the larger vendors though.

Edit: after looking at a MCR420 and same Yate Loons, their prices aren't any better than anywhere else. Maybe they're just getting rid of old stock to fund a refresh of the company or spark business.

Last edited:
They're a small company, and one that has (AFAIK) helped out Overclockers.com with some giveaways/contests/review material. It's hard to compete with a behemoth like Newegg.

No doubt. I just order a S1156 backplate for my SB build, and thanked him for his services to everyone.

Back