• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Ballistix T-Shirt $1 (3.99 bulk shipping)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BossBorot

Crucial Ballistix t-shirts are $1 each with a bulk shipping charge of 3.99, in other words buy one shirt for 4.99 or 10 for 13.99 etc. After $40 shipping is free but who would want 40 ballistix shirts?

Medium
Large
XL

edit: deal is almost dead all the ballistix t-shirts are gone as of now but they have memory hawg t-shirts for the same price but only in small and medium.

small
Medium

Last edited:
Should be free. It's free advertising for them. Why would we pay for their advertising? I actually own a pair of ballistix. They should just send me one.

k order 20 of em. only thing that kind of bugs me is the price seems to be a "Approximate" so it would really suck if they said my total was like 24.69 then charged me like 50 bucks.

Ballistix T-Shirt (M) USD 1.00 10 USD 10.00
Subtotal USD 10

Tax
Shipping USD 0.00
USD 3.99
Estimate Total USD13.99

k order 20 of em. only thing that kind of bugs me is the price seems to be a "Approximate" so it would really suck if they said my total was like 24.69 then charged me like 50 bucks.

That is because its before tax, if you live in a place where they have a physical location then you have to pay what ever your tax rate is.

$5 for a T-shirt is a good deal, no matter what it says on it.

well it does look like they are sold out. did a product number search and this is what i came up with

Part Availability Notice
We are sorry, but the product you selected is temporarily out of stock. However, we are constantly replenishing our inventory and there's a good chance that this product will become available soon. Check back often to see when the product you selected is available, or make your purchase today by returning to the previous page and selecting a comparable product.

so dead for now. I can see why.

I just tried to order some and the memory hawg shirts are now sold out as well. :(

Back