• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Already sent back to funsoul earlier today :)

I still like the announcement banner idea!

The staff is scattered here there and everywhere for the Holidays... Please remind me after 1/5 and I can get right on it.

We're still a bit short for the initial order. Anything admins could do to drive some traffic to the FS thread would be very helpful.

18 :/

First order should be 40 t-shirts (even if we can get to 35, I'll go back to my contact and see if we can still get the reduced pricing). Once we complete the initial order (and if there's future demand) we can get more as long as additional orders are at least 5 t-shirts.

That's quite a few yet. I was gonna say I'd pitch in and get another one or two even but that won't cut it.

Generally I'd cover the shortfall but the holidays were a wallet killer so just can't swing that atm.

Anything that can be done to push awareness and sales would be great.

Bump the other thread about the site wide banner.

Edit: I was on my phone, I thought this was the thread in the Classies... ooops!

Last edited:
Yes I saw a tentative for Reza but he said he didn't want one.

Ya we all do it bud. It's like asking the time when there's a clock right behind you. That's one of my favorites.

Ya we all do it bud. It's like asking the time when there's a clock right behind you. That's one of my favorites.

Reminds me of a funny story....
/OT
While on vacation in Mexico, the wife and I were walking through a small village one afternoon when she asked me what time it was. I didn't see a clock or anything but did notice an old man taking siesta while sitting next to his burro. I went over to the guy and asked in my best spanish (not perfect but decent) if he knew what time it was. He lifted the edge of his sombrero, looked at me then reached under his burro and started hefting the burro's balls. I was starting to back away when he looked at me and said "2:45". To say that I was stunned would be an understatement! Ran over to my wife, told her the time and relayed the story.

For the rest of the day (and evening) I told the story to anyone who'd listen. I was definitely amazed as were some of our friends so we all trouped into the village the next day in search of the old man and his magic burro. When I saw him, I quickly told the others and we walked over to where the man was sitting. Again I asked him if he knew the time. As with the day before, he hefted his burro's balls and told me "12:35". Wow! I was floored! I just had to know how the guy could figure out the time like that so I asked him how it worked. He smiled at me, reached under his burro then told me to lean down and look. I got down beside him and looked under the burro. The man hefted up the burro's balls, pointed to a church in the distance beyond the ballsack and said "See the clock over there"?
/ENDOT

Back