• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cs Green Dragon Case... Uberl33t3!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KewlKid2000+

Hello, KewlKid here.
I have thought alot about the perfect case window for my charcoal dragon case. then i realized wait there only 35 bux at buyxtremegear.com... so i was like ok. ill get it.

2 days later my green dragon case arrives. now its time to hax it. i came up with the following idea of enlarging that cs applique for the door. this is what i somewhat came up with.

case.gif

Im like ok.. this looks really kewl. i found this dude over at hard- had to give my reference- and he has this super kewl waterjet cutter :cool: for 55 bux he is gonna cut my green case door into this--- rendered on silver one from a website...

case2.JPG

ill have actual of pics when its done.. tell me if i should change anything :D

what ya doing with the other door? cause that pic dosent like "work" the pannels are reversed from how they should be.

he just used a pic of a silver one with the door off he found on some website and put his image over it to show how the window would look

um.

I haven't read anything on this forum in a while, but I just checked this thread out, and the only thing I could even think to myself was.. "I can't believe this is actually happening in real life."

what's wrong with putting your name on your case???

dpcase.JPG

but seriously, i'd think long and hard about it, as you can tell i can NEVER sell my case, unless i get another panel. and yes, i am regretting my mod a little bit. but in the end it's up to you.

Digital

I guess its cool. You should mod it yourself. Paying someone to do it for you is aight but you should do it yourself with a dremel. It might work really good if you stencil it on and cut around or something... Plus you wont have to worry about the quality of the work.

I always thought that water jets only worked really good on super thin aluminum sheets. This was 3 years though, i imagine the technology has been extremly perfected.

i wasn't on a war path. i was just wondering since it might be a typo. i just wanted to know. so what's the big deal about me asking.

ah... it was originally 75 ... with letters.. then i talked to the dude... turns out hes from the same small town outside of detroit that my grandparents live in... and he knows them. <55>... then i took the letters of my name out.. hence 35

Digital Pimp said:
what's wrong with putting your name on your case???

dpcase.JPG

but seriously, i'd think long and hard about it, as you can tell i can NEVER sell my case, unless i get another panel. and yes, i am regretting my mod a little bit. but in the end it's up to you.

Digital

ill buy it that way i can be a digital pimp as well

I don't think there is anything wrong with putting your name in the side panel.
Do whatever you want to do, its your rig.
If your unsure of the guy doing the cutting, check with Charlie. He'll get it right the first try.

elekt said:
xkid i think its just a typo in either the first or second post, so why dont you get off the war path homey.

why dont you lay off the guy it didnt seem like he was on any kind of war path :mad: and chill out like the rest of us are :burn:

Back