• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS:S Five Seven Ownage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is this server for noobs or something?

Also, is it eastcoast? Either way I love office, and if you can post the ip that would be great.

Also whoever wrote Deagle is a noob cannon...wtf? It has 7 bullets before reload, no way in hell is it a newb cannon, you basically have to get a hs with it to win. USP is a nice gun, unfortunately, the 5-7 is a poor choice because of the damage.

The Deagle is HARD to play with. The seven round clip gets me every time.

On a side not, I started using the awp today. First server i was in, killing spree. Now I know what its so popular.

wtf? Deagle hard to play with? You have got to be kidding me. First of all, in the "pistol round" the majority of the gun icons you see in the kill notification in the corner is the deagle. Second, you don't need a headshot. If you don't suck at aiming and timing your shots, it's easy to drop people without a single headshot. Plus it reloads fast enough to take on multiple people if you know what you're doing. All you need to do is crouch and fire with half a second between each shot, aiming at the neck/shoulders. If you do that, you can drop people both in CCQ(at close range I just click like a mad man) and at long range really quickly.

I'm partial to the Compact though. 13 rounds is just enough for me to take out 2 people, so I don't need to worry about reloading every time I pull the trigger in a fight. And the accuracy is good enough for medium range combat. Not a true heavy hitter, but she gets the job done. Plus I can unload a clip in like a second flat.

I don't consider any weapon in the game a "noob cannon" though. I mean honestly, when you play on a GOOD server, when have you ever seen someone who literally sucks at the game managing to wreck everyone single handedly with a deagle, awp, etc? If they are a noob, by definition they aren't going to have good enough aim to do **** with either weapon. Not against good players at any rate. Just because someone who has an acceptable level of skill can drop you before you see him doesn't automatically make him an awp ***** or noob. I love it when someone calls me a pansy for using an awp in Aztec or Dust2. Once they do that, I get a Clarion(or AK if I'm T) or MP5 if I'm feeling lucky and kill them just as easily. They usually stfu after that.

The only exception is the autosniper, because unskilled people camp and just fire random shots down a narrow corridor in maps like office, hoping to land some shots. That weapon should be removed from the game imo.

Prodigious said:
wtf? Deagle hard to play with?

Yes, to me it is. All pistols are leaving the deagle to no exception. This is of course my opinion as I am the one typing, but just to clarify IMO.

And no I dont have bad aim because I do very will with the scout/awp.

66.225.249.212:27015

Took me a few minutes to find it. And it's full. Yay for queuing!

[UA]JoT or just JoT

That didn't take long. Everyone was doing some stupid "don't shoot anyone" rule or something, and I screwed up and PLAYED THE GAME and was banned for two hours. I don't see how you guys can have any fun in that server.

Back