• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom built test bench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just noticed that you used both particle board and plywood. At least you were inconsistent. That gets you points.

A really nice Job there Trents my friend, and nice to see you around on here!

All the Best AJ.

Just noticed that you used both particle board and plywood. At least you were inconsistent. That gets you points.

Yeah..... I thought that I would stain the plywood a nice colour becasue it had a nice veneer to it... :screwy:
Not sure what I was thinking :p

New Pics. I added the water cooler frame. Kind of looks like one of those swamp buggies, don't you think?

Attachments

• GhettoTestBench1.JPG
    GhettoTestBench1.JPG
    961 KB · Views: 27
  • GhettoTestBench2 .JPG
    GhettoTestBench2 .JPG
    940 KB · Views: 27
Have you bought any paint yet or just looking and getting the stir sticks? Hehehe.

But it looks like you are getting it all equipped for sure.
RGone...ster.

Just the stir sticks. They're free. They're nice heavy duty ones, too. My wife gets a few every time she goes to Home Depot even if we're not doing any painting at the time. She always asks if she can have a few and they have a hard time saying "no".

Back