• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek Customs Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Alright, so I've tried contacting D-Tek twice via email. It's been over 2 weeks and they have not responded.

Here is where I got their contact info:
http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=CONTACTUS

I emailed them here:

Basically I was missing some hardware for my Fuzion CPU block (I lost a spring and missing some others) and asked them how I could obtain the hardware, and they never got back to me. Most companies email you back with an automated email saying they received your request and need X amount of days to get back - I never got that either.

Anyone have experience with them?

You could always try to reach someone through their whois info. I have had to do that a couple of times over the years, once successfully.

Administrative Contact:
D-Tekcustoms,LLC
A S
39252 Winchester Rd. # 107-288
Murrieta, CA 92563
US
Phone: 1-909-2730067
Email: [email protected]

g0dM@n, since it sounds like you need more than just one spring, have you checked with a quality vendor like Jab-tech or Sidewindercomputers or Petra's and see if they can help you out? That's what I would recommend you do since you aren't getting any help directly from D-Tek Customs.

And I am sorry to read that you are having these problems with them as I used to think they were a good company to deal with. I bought directly from them way back when they were a new company and were very responsive then, but it sounds like they are starting to turn crappy in their support from your experience. :( I guess that's one reason why I still love Swiftech as I find their customer support still rocks.

And I am sorry to read that you are having these problems with them as I used to think they were a good company to deal with. I bought directly from them way back when they were a new company and were very responsive then, but it sounds like they are starting to turn crappy in their support from your experience. :( I guess that's one reason why I still love Swiftech as I find their customer support still rocks.

That seems a little harsh. For all anyone knows, its a email problem. Maybe they never even received his emails for whatever reason.

Not saying thats the case, but one never knows.

That seems a little harsh. For all anyone knows, its a email problem. Maybe they never even received his emails for whatever reason.

Not saying thats the case, but one never knows.

That's why I e-mailed them twice, but yes you're right that is possible.

If that is the case, then they would already know about it and would be also filtering through their spam filter to double-check. 2 weeks time should be enough.

Does anyone else want to e-mail them just to see if you can get a response?

I've already gave up and just ordered a new waterblock, but wouldn't mind having the missing hardware.

That's why I e-mailed them twice, but yes you're right that is possible.

If that is the case, then they would already know about it and would be also filtering through their spam filter to double-check. 2 weeks time should be enough.

Does anyone else want to e-mail them just to see if you can get a response?

I've already gave up and just ordered a new waterblock, but wouldn't mind having the missing hardware.

Did you try calling the number I posted?

Did you try calling the number I posted?

No. Not sure if I feel like I want to just yet. I honestly wanted a free replacement the way Swiftech, Zalman, and the rest do it. Really I'm just missing a spring as I've replaced the rest of the hardware with similar stuff that can accommodate.

Back