• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek Fuzion LGA1366 mount now out to retailers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

muddocktor

Retired
D-Tek has finally gotten their LGA1366 adapter mounts out into the retail chain. It mounts up the same as the D-Tek Pro mount and is compatible with both the Fuzion v. 1 and Fuzion v. 2 blocks.

Jab-tech has it in stock here >>> Linky

Petra's has it in stock also >>> Linky

Both stores are selling the adapter mount for $13.99

This infomercial has been brought to you by a future i7 owner that has 2 Fuzion blocks. :D

yes i saw that a couple days ago, about time they make one....

i would have started the thread but didn't think it was called for, but guess i was wrong.

I already bought an EK supreme and a GTZ to try on my i7. Too bad, I have a V2 sitting here that I absolutely loved. Their loss for being so damn late out of the gate. WTF?

I will likely throw that mount in with a future order from Petra's just so I can see if my trusty V2 can tame this 920 any better than the above two have done. So far I can't get any lower than 70deg load on prime small ffts.

Had anyone else noticed that the intentionally bowed surfaces of the EK and the GTZ don't actually allow the base of the block to make proper contact with the CPU IHS? Both orientations with both blocks gives the same TIM pattern, just 90deg to each other. Both have been given maximum tension that the factory mounts would allow.

This is very abnormal, I have never seen the likes of this on my 775 processors. IMO the block and the IHS should be making much better contact than this for the micro pin/channel matrix to work properly.

Last edited:
Yeah, spending $14 is a lot better than spending $70+ to cool your i7 for sure. :D

I'm looking to upgrade my main system to i7 in the near future myself and that takes care of what block for me to use. I can just migrate my Fuzion v.1 to the new system with the adapter mount.

I bought a mount from Duniek (in Poland) a couple of days before D-Tek announced they finally had these ready, nice timing D-Tek ;)

Back