• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DAMN! My dvd burner is stuck in my case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This isn't the TOP 5.25 drive bay is it?

I have a DVD drive that is in there about a half inch TOO far. It's not that big of a deal to me; in fact I forgot all about it until I saw your post.

Doesn't effect the drive at all and it works fine.

Weirdness!!!

Its a 5.25, yep. I know it doesnt affect the performance, but I kinda have OCF and I need to have it at the right length and everything. I also want to take it out because I am giving that one to someone and buying a blu-ray one instead.

Its a 5.25, yep. I know it doesnt affect the performance, but I kinda have OCF and I need to have it at the right length and everything. I also want to take it out because I am giving that one to someone and buying a blu-ray one instead.

Do you mean OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) instead of OCF? I might be getting a little slow on the uptake! Yeah, it bothers me and I just might have to power down and see what I can do.

I'm surprised that you think the case is flimsy. I think it's pretty decent and I got it off buy.com for $130. Seemed like a very good bang for the buck to me!

Do me a favor and tell me if this is the top drive bay or not. If it is we may have bigger problems.

Thanks!:soda:

Oh damn lol yeah, I meant OCD. Once I typed that by accident on a msn chat with someone from here and he said it was the same thing lol.
Its not really flimsy, its just very thin so that it is very light.
Nope, not the top thankfully, its the second from the top.

Oh damn lol yeah, I meant OCD. Once I typed that by accident on a msn chat with someone from here and he said it was the same thing lol.
Its not really flimsy, its just very thin so that it is very light.
Nope, not the top thankfully, its the second from the top.

Thanks for the quick respone!:soda: So, it's the second one down and not the top one. Glad to hear it. Hopefully you'll get it sorted out very soon.

I was amazed at how light it is. It is a big case.

Back