• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

danger den cpu block and duel 120 radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melsy

Registered
I was going through my frozencpu back invoices and realized that the danger den am2 waterblock and the duel 120 radiator i have been using which are still working perfectly are now almost 8 years old. ZERO problems with wither. orignial o rings on the connectors and original connectors. Amazing. Didnt know where to put this just thought i would through it out there for anyone needing a block or rad.

I agree, DD does make great products. I ran one of my PCs with one of their blocks for about 5 years without any issues or any problems.

Its a block. There isn't much that can go wrong with it really... replace a seal perhaps... that is it. There are better performing blocks out for the same money too. Regardless, its nice to hear success stories on any product considering people are so quick to rant on forums about their singular bad experience with any product. :)

Back