• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Space remake, anyone interested?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stompah

Deep Pain Senior Member
1.27.23 release date. PS5, Xbox X|S & PC.

Anyone getting it? I'm on the fence. I had played parts of the originals and seriously debating if I should invest time into revisiting DS.

I'll if I were to get it it would be for PC since I don't think the Xbox S would really show the game new graphics off much.

I'm thinking dark room with head phones cranked and it will cause goose bumps like Doom did. :)

Hmm, I might take a crack at it. Alot of my newer titles are crashing and nothing I do seems to fix it. I think I still have DS1 & 2 somewhere. I liked it.
If this is happening on your 3080 rig in your sig you might try going back a couple versions on your driver. My COD was crashing consistently until I found some info on going back to the older version. I used DDU to remove everything then manually installed the older version 522.25 without gforce experience.

Eh, I'll grab it if it hits the $10 range.

Grabbed the originals and put maybe an hour or so into the first one.

If this is happening on your 3080 rig in your sig you might try going back a couple versions on your driver. My COD was crashing consistently until I found some info on going back to the older version. I used DDU to remove everything then manually installed the older version 522.25 without gforce experience.
Yeah, tried that several times with no success. Funny how I can play Tom Clancey's Breakpoint perfectly fine, but Wildlands crashes repeatedly.

Hopefully the new Dead Space remake won't crash. The older 1-2 versions run fine. Don't have ver3.

Back