• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Decided on new phase change setup!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dominick32

Senior Solid State Aficionado
Well, after getting my WC setup all perfect and configured as seen here:
http://www.overclockers.com/tips1222/

I decided that I am going to try and break some barriers with my X2. I will be selling my Danger Den setup and Asus Mobo and moving on to a DFI mobo and a Vapochill Lightspeed in Black/Aluminum.

I want to push the 3Ghz envelope on each core and take it from there. I am doing everything I said I wasnt going to do with this rig. Any pointers on the move to phase change?

Thanks.
Dom

I've been out of the computer scene for a while, do to some circumstances, and will be (besides research) for another 6 months :(
so yeah...I cant wait to get home, build me a compy, and start coolin'

Not to burst your bubble, but I thought that the 2-core processors from AMD had horrible cold bugs? Like you won't get much below 0C before you're done.

Strida said:
Not to burst your bubble, but I thought that the 2-core processors from AMD had horrible cold bugs? Like you won't get much below 0C before you're done.

Thats something I will have to come across and see for myself. I think I should have no problem hitting the infamous -40 idle mark. :)

Dom

Back