• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Lanparty Ultra-D and Speedfan..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

I am wondering if someone can shed some light and let me know what all the temps sensors are in speedfan. I of course know CORE, and all the HDD sensors, but I can't figure out what the rest means, and which one is MOBO temp and NB temp..

Temp1 chip IT8712F-I BUS ISA 26C
Temp2 chip IT8712F-I BUS ISA 30C
Temp3 chip IT8712F-I BUS ISA 36C

TEMP chip LM75 BUS nForce2 SMBus 2C (wtf is that? nothing in my case is 2C, that's for sure)

Temp1 chip ACPI BUS ISA 38C

thats all I need to know, the rest is CORE and HDD, which I know fine.

If anyone can help and let me know what the above mean, that would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Have you tried checking the temp sensors in Everest?

Everest?

I haven't figured them all out, I still can't figure out the 40C one, it pretty much sticks at 40C no matter how low or how high the other temps go, even if they fluctuate by 10C this one sticks. In HW monitor it's listed as ACPI THRM temp (40C), and never changes.

I'm cross referencing from speedfan to HW monitor.

so TMP1, TMP2 and TMP3 must be mobo, cpu and northbridge, but I can't be sure.

Funnily, in HW monitor, the mobo temp is listed as higher then the CPU temp, I've never seen that before, so I think it's listed wrong.

I think currently my temps are 25C mobo 29CPU and 32NB, with HDD's all between 25-27C, but still no go on that 40C one, have no clue what it represents, or if it a wrong setting.

My GPU core idle is 40C tho, is that ok? I can't get it any lower.. but max it doesn't get any higher then 60C either..

Also, my voltages are all under what they are supposed to be. My PSU can be adjusted, should I do that? 11.9V, 4.73V, 3.25V respectively.

Back