• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI NF4 DR-SLI in the labratory!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
krag said:
Bro, yer gonna drool all over your self when I post pics of my PCP&C 510 SLI! I bought it at performance-pcs.com and had them blue UV sleeve and UV plug it! wOOOOt! :attn:

Whats even more killer is this from thier website....

Well why didn't you tell me about those guys;)

Man thats kinda pricy too:D

situman said:
Krag the onboard sound looks like its based on a realtek chip, is it?

Yes it is. I believe it is the AC97 chip. You can see the realtek crab symbol on it.

Yes and I couldn't find any ratings or references anywhere for them.

I just took the chance and ordred form them The SLI-DR comes to 224.60$ US when shipped to VA. We shall see how that goes. I couldnt find a phone number on their site though

Lemme know how it goes. The prices once converted to USD are great. I was just too chickenchit to press the pulsating **PAY** button without any references.

The risk arent to great whats the worst that could happen they dont charge your card and your order is void or it gets shipped to U.S, and if something is defective by the time you send it back (if it gets shipped) theyll be in stock everywhere ;)

What card? They don't even accept direct CC payment near as I could tell. Yeah you could pay the paypal surcharge and pay them via CC that way. The worst that could happen is that you get robbed. I'm not implying these guys are anything but honorable businessmen or women, but there is most definately risk in buying over the net, particularly from a business in another country w/o any references.

At this time I'd like to officially disavow any prior knowledge of said activity and categorically deny any involvement in these most heinous acts...should they occur. :p

Yes, you can pay through paypal with your cc, they do ship to anywhere in north america and its a great price. only downside is lack of ratings but they seem to have nice customer support lots of updates via email etc..

So far according to their forums they are a decent suppliers and I have allready gotten responses form people tellign me that their ok. I am though waiting for a response from one of the workers as to time to ship and what not. At least the employees post on the forums and are active which gives me a good vibe.

Back