• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI NF4 DR-SLI in the labratory!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i payed, but now i realize that i didnt see any availability information on the product page. i hope that means they are physically in stock....

Nice find maybe this will make some people order from them now that theres a rating,w ell I hope its not 50$ shipping but If its 25-30 I really dont care as long as I get the board :) If they ship fri to the U.S how long you think itll take Maybe be here by wed-thurs?

any of you know if you can get some type of plug converter .. 20 pin to 24 ?? i just bought my psu a month ago and only used it a few hours .. its a fortron 530 PSU .. help me please .. i dont want to have to buy another one !! :(

waddupmm idk if is we got em backorders or if we actually got in on the lot they are getting in on friday. I will be asking that tommorow after I get a response back about how much shipping is going to cost. I hope we got into the friday order but idk. As long as I have it by thje 22nd I am happy.

Ultra.DR you should be able to use your current psu to run the system but it might not oc as well or cause other slight problems. I would fortran and ask them about it and see if you can exchange it for a 24 pin one. Or else resell it and then buy a new one.

Ya as long as I get it befor other places have it back in stock im fine :) And they seem really fast with the email replys like the guy sits infront of the inbox waiting and refreshing I emailed and got a specific response back in like 3 min :thup:

Jeeze fellas! ;)

Attachments

• holy thread jack.JPG
    holy thread jack.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 590
Well, we were tired of looking at the pictures of yours ... we want our own to look at ;)

I got an itchy trigger finger when I saw 'em (even if they don't ship 'till friday, it's a lot eariler then most orther places will get them, and coverted to $US it still only cost me $218+paypal surcharge), cowboy'd up and ordered one from them. Like others have said, I asked a few questions and got very fast responses from them. Took a chance, will see how it goes.

were just jelous of you and ur crazy awesome machine KRAG. So we need to find our own boards so we can be just as kool as you. Except we probally woint spend 1300$ on video cards. lol. So how did your wife take the purchase by any chance?

shuiends said:
were just jelous of you and ur crazy awesome machine KRAG. So we need to find our own boards so we can be just as kool as you. Except we probally woint spend 1300$ on video cards. lol. So how did your wife take the purchase by any chance?

^^ now all I need is newegg to get the damn G.SKILL in stock >)

Im not sure if the BaseNet peep's Board's will ship Friday. Read the bottom of link. I put my money that New Egg will have them before Basenet has enough to meet their demand.

"THIS BOARD MAY BE PUT INTO BACKORDER STATUS BECAUSE OF THE DIRECT AVAILABILITY FROM DFI. BOARDS ARE NOT IN STOCK UNTIL FRIDAY. WE HAVE SOLD ALL OUR CURRENT BOARDS TO CUSTOMERS. IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE A BOARD WE ARE BACKORDERING, PURCHASE AS NORMAL. CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PAID WILL HAVE FIRST CALL WHEN THEY COME IN. PACKAGES WILL BE SENT COD."

That's Canadian for we'll have them when everyone else does but we need your $$$$ to get inventory.

http://www.allyourbaseonline.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_108_113&products_id=1387

Yeah that jives with the emails I've been getting from them. Not exactly dishonest, but I'd just assume order from someone that already has the boards in their hands. So I did. Got an Ultra-D from ZZF for $164 shipped 5mins before newegg dropped their price to $159 shipped. :) Just can't win.

Heh! Just playin' fellas, jack away. :)

One more day and I'll have this beast together. My 24 pin PSU will be here tomorrow.

BTW, superdaveiii...WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Jiveseed, you get some too...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

I have been a member here 3 years now and still love them. Actually there is no bigger factor that influenced me in my pursuit of OC'ing and building computers more than these forums...welcome to the addiction! :p :burn:

crap, now im thinkn should i get rims for my car or a totally new computer. Also will be moving out this summer. SHould I wait till then or now. I hate reading these threads. It only teaches me how to spend money.

situman said:
crap, now im thinkn should i get rims for my car or a totally new computer. Also will be moving out this summer. SHould I wait till then or now. I hate reading these threads. It only teaches me how to spend money.

Are you going to spend more time showing off your rims, or are you going to spend more time enjoying your computer?

BTW, you already have a 3.9Ghz intel. Unless you want to go PCI-E, you probably want to stay with your current system. Its already very fast.

just my 2 cents.

situman I am thinking new rims. But i also dont know what type of car or nehting. Allthough you know u cant live without a nice new SLI setup like krags. OK Screw the rims go with SLI and have 2 beast systems in your rig.

True but if he is a serious gamer then an nF4 board and solid PCI-E card could offer a decent performance boost over his Intel/9800pro setup. I'd be hesitant to update to a newer AGP card in that situation.

Back