• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

discover free extra gigs on your hard drive!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IMOG said:
Who pulled this out of the dredges? I was hopeing to never see this again. :)

seriously i just spent an hour on this thread becuase someone pulled it up..only to realize it was all a load of $^*% :cry:

Who what what?? This thread? :confused:

Time to let this thread die again... We really need something to distinguish old/ressurected posts at a glance with.

JigPu

Drec said:
seriously i just spent an hour on this thread becuase someone pulled it up..only to realize it was all a load of $^*% :cry:

Luckily after 20min i figureded is was bs. Can a mod just close this thread so noone replys to it? Otherwise someone could just have read the 1st few posts and do this and screw up their hd.

Yeah, I'm glad I skipped to the last page to read the last few posts before I got deeply involved with it. I wasnt around when the first time around, so I though... hmm... interresting. Hehe, the only reason I figured out it was so old was that the dell coupon codes expired like 4 months ago. Good tips on talking w/ those dell reps though. No I dont want the warrenty just doesnt work w/ them....

Back