• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dissappearing Games in Steam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxxoverclocker

hmm this is an odd little problem, whenever i exit steam and start it back up all my games are uninstalled but clicking on them brings me to 'do u want to install (hl2 etc.)" you click next and its done instantly. then you click finish and the game is put under availible to play. i have to do this with every game every time i start up steam. is this a common problem? thx

I hate to flog a dead horse, but "contact Valve".

In all seriousness. I have spoken to their support agents before and they have a genuine interest in making sure that their products operate properly for the people who are keeping them in business. I had an issue related to the previous versions of ForceWare and an oddity with my hardware, for instance, and they walked me through several solutions (one of which eventually worked).

But then again, the Steam Forums are an immature at best place.

I have this too sometimes, since steam version 2 came out, or whatever it's called. Hardly a crippling bug, and i'm sure it will be fixed sooner or later

Back