• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do my fans just suck or do I have them set up incorrectly?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes, its the fact that he has it connected to the 'FAN ONLY' connectors. i know, i have an antec power supply also, and mine does the same. When connected to the standard non 'fan only' molex's they run at permanent full speed. it has nothing to do with the fan grills etc (although you should think about removing these at a later date) , just plug one of then into a normal molex and find out...

I only have my 2 rear exhaust ones on the fan only, rest of my fans are on normal connectors.

But whatever I don't have anything to worry about, I've switched the side fan from intake to exhaust and back a couple times and I haven't really noticed much of a difference. The fan came to me as exhaust though. Anyways I don't really care, my temps are fine so nothing to worry about.

Back