• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone have an Abit SD7-533?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theflyingrat

I'm trying to determine if the "PCI Lockdown" options in some of the Abit boards (like the BD7) is only available on boards with Intel chipsets. The SD7 is an SiS 645 boards, and I was wondering if anyone had any information pertaining to this.

p.s. - the PCI Lockdown option lets the PCI bus stay static at 33 MHz, no matter how fast the FSB is running; they must implement some sort of variable divisor for this, and I'm curious about exactly how it's done, too. This could be the coolest OC option to date if it works!

I just ordered one!

Mine is on its way and I plan to try overclocking both a 1.8P4 & a 2.0NorthwoodP4 using "Sunflower"fan. I too wondered if the BD7's fixpci33 option exists on the SD7,since it isn't mentioned in the pdf manual of either board. I'll post my results in this forum in a few weeks...Mark

Back