• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does M5A78L-M LX support amd 7770 450w

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

praj

Registered
:)hey guys i was thinking of upgrading my graphic card to either amd 7770 or gtx 650 (do u have any better suggestion:confused:),i want to know if M5A78L-M LX supports ' Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7770 Graphics Card ATI PCI-e 1 GB GDDR5 Memory HDMI 2 x DVI DisplayPort 1 GPU 'its oc edition ,does my sys support it.
thanks

Welcome to the forum praj
The biggest consideration when upgrading a video card is the power supply, which you didn't list. The Mobo has 1 PCIe x 16 slot so it'll handle any PCIe vid card and CPU will be fine. So tell us what PSU you have and a rough budget for the card and maybe even a link to where you would buy it if you're not from North America

Welcome!

The board supports any GPU so long as it has a PCIe slot (it does).

As Johan mentioned, the brand PSU is important. If it is a decent 450W model, it will have no problems powering that PC at stock settings. ;)

i have a 400 w power supply:(,my budget is 100$,please suggest a card (i want yo play skyrin,dark souls2,withcer,etc),and also a power supply.thanks

Again, what BRAND (specific model) PSU. We need to know to make sure it is good enough...

To buy a GPU and PSU with $100 will not cut it.

i currently 'p4 aix version 1.3 switching power supply ' max power 400w ,100$ is for graphic card ,40$ for power supply,is this enough

i think the model no is cpho94 brand 'complete technologies',how much would a good psu cost

In my signature is a link to our PSU buyers guide. Find one that is 500-550W. You are generally looking at $60-$80 though.

Back