• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does Santa overclock??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hes probably a good modder too, made his bag a SFF style. So everything fits.... he probably overclocks his elves too, how else could they make billions of toys in a year?

"santa's sled, powered by Sinteamd speed procesors"

edit: sinteamd = mix of santa, intel, amd

Santa pm'd me and asked how he could fold for Team 32. I told him if he just sent us all new FX64's we would take care of the rest. He said he has an 1800+ at 12.5*272 running -55ºC full load :eek: crunching for SETI! :eek: He said something about watching out for competition...but he's willing to convert.

That lifted my sprits, today.

It started out bad but I read that and now I feel a lot better.

I think we should hand out some sort of award to show just how good it was.

Great job, thanks for the uplifting feeling on this gloomy day.

Thanks for the kind words all. It's nice to know it's appreciated. My instructor in my A+/PC Tech class got a kick out of it too.. :D

An award? Nah..... but hey, if you really want to do something, send a dollar to the Dana Farber Cancer Insitute. And then Fold. ;) Let's make 2004 the year we unlock the cure. :attn:

Happy Holidays to you all!!

Cheers!

Brian

Why would Santa overclock? He would just "delivery" himself a faster processor :)

You people and your crazy ideas...(not that santa exists...that's sane :))

...And another thread rises from the dead....

Muahahahahahah!!!!!!
risencontemplate.bmp

(finally get to use this thing) ;)

Last edited:
Holy friggin' thread resurection :eek:

looking at it...geek2005 has been bumping up ALOT of buried-and-forgotten threads already :eh?:

shellshock said:
I wish it was christmas

lol, that poem was funny

Thanks for the kind words. That compliment made my day. :) Cheers!

ghettocomp said:
...And another thread rises from the dead....

Muahahahahahah!!!!!!
risencontemplate.bmp

(finally get to use this thing)

Hmmmmm....looks like a bumper sticker one might see at a Bob Weir concert... :p I saw Jerry and the boys 27 times ('87 to '89) myself. :D

9mmCensor said:
Front Page needs more Mr B

You've got no idea how much I'd like to start writing again. Various real life issues have pulled me away from doing that... Thank you for the kind words as well...

Sjaak said:
Holy friggin' thread resurection

looking at it...geek2005 has been bumping up ALOT of buried-and-forgotten threads already

Hmmmm....thanks for pointing that out. Something to keep an eye on. ;)

ju5tin99 said:
Haha, that was awesome. Definitely worth the resurrection. Hope Santa's as good to me this year as he was to that guy.

Thank you, as well.... Yeah, Santa was pretty good to that fellow in the poem. I'd be happy with a Dell Inspiron 9300 for Christmas this year myself. HIghly doubt I'll see it, but.... :p

Back