• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DONE - [LIVE] Bennoculus - P5Q + E6750 + DICE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seebs

Fronting as a Mod Member
Ben is doing his first S775 session with DICE now...

EDIT: Off Line for break and getting more DICE

PS: Don't tell him I posted this up in here...

:chair:

Last edited:
Ben is doing his first S775 session with DICE now...

EDIT: Off Line for break and getting more DICE

PS: Don't tell him I posted this up in here...

:chair:

Lulz :rofl:

Can't get dice tonight, I'm a little too on the tired side for a whole new session. Will be getting dice tomorrow when I wake up (around 1:00 PM EST). Probably will be live and cold tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST, just being generous to give me some extra time to get all ready.

Today's session wasn't so good, had a TERRIBLE mount on the pot. Better mount should make for a better session tomorrow :D

I will update this thread with an embed of my stream tomorrow. :thup:

My dad was having work done at the house for his bar and was getting electricity and such wired. The workers disconnected the internet. So no, the stream did not kill my interwebs :p

But, I got 30 points out of this chip on my first successful run.

My dad was having work done at the house for his bar and was getting electricity and such wired. The workers disconnected the internet. So no, the stream did not kill my interwebs :p

But, I got 30 points out of this chip on my first successful run.

Links to the submissions?

Back