• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dont even know a title for this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Doshing

Okay, so basically im going from a full ATX to a cooler master haf xb mid atx. That is decided, please dont share your opinions on the case choice. however. the haf can hold a 240mm push/pull. now im curious about this, if i put one of these in, would it still help air out my case as well? or does it pretty much only handle cooling itself. would love to hear what you guys think.
Thanks,
Doshing

The push/pull rad will definitely move air out of the case...I have an H60 in push/pull and it does work as an exhaust.

Is it something i can trust as the only fan moving air out of my case? because im not sure about a 200mm yet, im trying to get my hands my buddies old heatsink and its quite large.

If you're concerned about noise from the 200 mm fans, don't be. I have a HAF X with front and side 230mm fans, a 240 rad (top) with 2 120mm fans, rear 140mmfan and a 120mm on the GPU fan deck. And with all those running you and hardly hear it.

If you're concerned about noise from the 200 mm fans, don't be. I have a HAF X with front and side 230mm fans, a 240 rad (top) with 2 120mm fans, rear 140mmfan and a 120mm on the GPU fan deck. And with all those running you and hardly hear it.

its not noise, its space. the heatsink might interfere with a top mounted 200mm, and i dont have any change sitting around for more fans. so im wondering if i only had that 240 push/pull could it cool that case atleast somewhat.

Back