• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dremel/Rotary Tool in Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicklgs

I picked up one for myself at Home Depot. heres the link, they also have one in stores that has alot more then this kit has for $34.95

Linky

That worked. I have one of those, but it is the fully adjustable model, and I really like it. I let a friend borrow it once, and it still worked, once I picked the dried bondo out of the cooling vents, and blew the dirt/gravel out of the inside. It survived almost 6 months of abuse like that before I got it back, and it still works like the day I got it!

Highly recommended!

i really like this i only had it for 8 hours and i haven't stopped using it yet ha. and it stays cool my other one ran hot and had to let it chill for a little bit. for only $35.00 with all the cutting and drilling tools needed.

i have the 5 speed one and it does everything i need it to. only complaint i have about dremel products is that they dont really make good drill bits for cutting aluminum.

Back