• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

driver question on A8N32-SLI deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YOO

i was not sure where to post this so feel free to move it if need be. I installed windows 7 in my pc shown in my sig. do i need to run the driver cd that came with my motherboard? i never got a message from windows saying found new hardware. did windows installed default drivers for my motherboard? will those drivers be ok run this motherboard? i did installed my video card drivers though from ati. i wanna make sure that if run my game they will run well.

For a motherboard that old, Windows 7 will pick up about all of the essential drivers.

The original motherboard CD will NOT have any Win7 drivers as that board came out years before Win7 was released.

I would suggest you go to Asus's website and download any windows 7 specific drivers, specifically the audio drivers.

For a motherboard that old, Windows 7 will pick up about all of the essential drivers.

The original motherboard CD will NOT have any Win7 drivers as that board came out years before Win7 was released.

I would suggest you go to Asus's website and download any windows 7 specific drivers, specifically the audio drivers.

sound blaster did have the drivers for their sound card for windows 7. i will checkout the drivers for the board. thanks.

Back