• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Kernel-Power ID:41

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP: did you try reinstalling the OS?

I believe nvstor64 has to do with something nvidia related.
also EventData shows your hdds and raid, make sure you don't have a bad hdd.try moving the hdd cables to different ports too.

edit
also has anything changed recently?

Hello, again!
Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD50 00AADS-00S9B
Unit Serial Number: WD-WCAV95339484
Firmware Number: 01.0
Capacity: 500.11 GB
SMART Status: Not Available
Test Result: PASS
Test Time: 22:49:45, December 29, 2012
Here's the test results, guess no bad sectors

Well I bought new Sata cables (ofc. replaced them), preinstalled the OS; nothing changed still getting errors.

Hello, again!
Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD50 00AADS-00S9B
Unit Serial Number: WD-WCAV95339484
Firmware Number: 01.0
Capacity: 500.11 GB
SMART Status: Not Available
Test Result: PASS
Test Time: 22:49:45, December 29, 2012
Here's the test results, guess no bad sectors

Did you run chkdsk? It is possible that a sector still needs to be reallocated, as long as there is room to move the sector it may not show any errors. Also, what is the motherboard model. Have you tried updating the NV storage drivers or reinstalling them? Is this an older motherboard and have you inspected the capacitors to be sure that none are bulging or leaking fluid?

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
a129.jpg
k2.jpg

N68-GS motherboard
I ran chkdsk, ran memory check, preinstalled the OS (I put another version - Ultimate 64bits), reinstalled Storage drivers.
Is there any way you could tell me exactly where could I download the specific Storage drivers. I might be putting the wrong ones. (hardly believe, but still.)

Just to add something - the crashes began after buying Nvidia GTX 650 TI 2GBs, before that I was with Nvidia GT 220 (had no problems).
As far as I know GTX 650 wants 400W power supply or more. I only have 460W, could that be the reason - lacking power supply?

This may be the ones you are looking for but have not been updated by the manufacturer for a long while. you want the sata2 driver. Here is another that seems to support the chipset on your mobo. Both seem pretty old. I have looked into issues with trhe Nvidia storage drivers and there seem to be a lot with no real answers as to why the issues occur or fixes. Then again most of the threads posted were older post and more recent drivers could have fixed the issues. They are worth a shot in any case if they are newer than the drivers you have.

As far as I know I installed these, so another dead end, thanks tho for your time

I found the solution,you can put it as solved. thanks for your time, again
HNY <:

Right click on 'My computer' -> 'Device Manager' -> open 'IDE АТА/АТАPI controllers' -> find 'NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller' (both of them) and click 'Update Drivers', then 'Browse my computer for driver software.', then 'Let me pick from a listof device drivers on my computers.' and make them 'Standart Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller" That was all.

Back