• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dropping active cpus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My production has dropped off due to the triple whammy of high electric bill, dead PSU and lack of an internet connection for 2 weeks...
Just got my main rig folding again, but my dedicated folder is down for the count...
Someday soon...

Sorry for the lapse, but sometimes chit happens...ya know... :shrug:

I've been increasing production on my end, and my leftover mercenaries are still folding away, putting out about 1,200PPD, which ain't bad.

Secondly, I've been looking into increasing my powah come this summer. Expect to see 2 more new rigs, and that should be just the beginning.

so in general things are shaky now, but we all pretty much plan on bringing on the power in the coming months...good deal!!!

My CPU count for the past 50 days is 20 active and in the past 7 days 14 active. Added 3 more in the last 2 days which should start turning in WU's soon, as they are not 24/7.

Now if there were a way for me to install withought admin priv I could add about 20 or so more in the next week or two.

4/18 6189 active cpus
4/21 6139 active cpus
4/22 6128 active cpus
4/23 6119 active cpus
4/24 6105 active cpus
4/25 6081 active cpus
4/26 6025 active cpus
4/27 5994 active cpus

9 days we lost 194 cpus.

This is a disturbing trend

UPDATE

Last edited: