• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DTX form factor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chug

Is this form dead? Seems literally perfect for what I need. Matx is just a touch too big, and all I need is one extra pcie x1 port (2 in total) anyway...

Am I dreaming of finding a decent 1155 board in DTX?

Is this form dead? Seems literally perfect for what I need. Matx is just a touch too big, and all I need is one extra pcie x1 port (2 in total) anyway...

Am I dreaming of finding a decent 1155 board in DTX?

There are several mATX boards with two PCI-e slots, I'm not sure what type of case you're looking for, but some cases are oversized to begin with, so unless you already have a DTX case, which was specified by AMD btw, it's better to find a compact desktop case that barely fits the mATX and the difference is like one inch: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130647
Plus if you're buying a medium-performance card it's better to go with a single flagship card like the GTX 680, 7970, 7990, or 690...

Cheers for the response but I'm building this into a custom case hence the ask.

Back