• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual power supply bracket for Lina-Li PC-70

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zac42

Dual power supply bracket for Lian-Li PC-70

Anyone know where to get these? PC-70s have space for dual PSUs up top, but the bracket that comes with it only has space for one PSU and two 80mm fans. I have searched for 'em all over, but the brackets are not even listed on Lian-Li's site! Anyone have a PC-70 with the dual PSU plate? I want to go for a dual psu setup, but it will be complicated if I can not find the mounting plate.

Last edited:
Zac42 said:
Anyone know where to get these? PC-70s have space for dual PSUs up top, but the bracket that comes with it only has space for one PSU and two 80mm fans. I have searched for 'em all over, but the brackets are not even listed on Lian-Li's site! Anyone have a PC-70 with the dual PSU plate? I want to go for a dual psu setup, but it will be complicated if I can not find the mounting plate.

I wish I could give you a complete answer but,
you could always just design your own. This is one I did for my dragon case.You could use this one as a guide and then modify to your needs. The spacing on the PSUs and those mounting holes are all correct for any case. Then all you have left to do is layout the overall size of the plate and mounting hole pattern for your case.

Dual PSU bracket *

I hope this is of some help to you.

*You will need Acrobat Reader to view it.
You can download it free if you don't have it already.

Ya, I think that I am not going to be able to find one anywhere. I think I'll either cut my normal one up, or try to find another from a similiar full tower and make it work. Thanks for the PDF, BTW.

Back